Lipstick Queen Big Bang - Illusion Gloss
"My Big Bang Theory is that with exactly the right ratio of shimmer to shine you can create the illusion of plumper lips." Poppy King, Lipstick Queen Founder
Inspired by reading about the origins of Big Bang theory, Poppy devised her own theory to create a lip gloss that produces the illusion of fuller lips but without the pain or tingle. Here's Poppy's theory: "Women spend a lot of Time looking for products that maximize the Expansion of the lips. It seems like every day there is a new lip-plumping Creation, most of which are uncomfortable to use and end up in the Black Hole of your bathroom drawer. I've taken all of my knowledge of the lip Cosmos and have put all my Energy into designing these eight shades of gloss for a Big Bang effect. Each shade has my exact ratio of shine to shimmer to create the illusion of fuller lips. So don't waste any more Space on lip plumpers that sting - with the right formula, the possibilities for fuller-looking lips and luxurious comfort are Infinite."
- Makes the lips fuller without the sting! The gloss blurs the light and gives the illusion of plumper, fuller lips
- Serum formula is totally stick free and not gloopy at all
- Super sleek, moisturizing and leaves lips feeling conditioned
- Black Hole (shimmery deep wine)
- Cosmos (shimmery ruby)
- Creation (shimmery rose)
- Energy (shimmery bright red)
- Expansion (shimmery pale pink)
- Infinite (shimmery pinky peach)
- Space (shimmery grey pink)
- Time (shimmery golden nude)
Đang cập nhật
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).