Real Techniques Bold Metals 101 Triangle Foundation Brush
Exclusively at ULTA! Introducing a new line of luxury makeup brushes designed with sisters Sam & Nic Chapman, the stars behind the top-rated YouTube channel Pixiwoo. The Bold Metals Collection by Real Techniques pairs unbelievably soft bristles with striking metallic detail. Handles are weighted for optimal control and comfort. Refined artistry cuts offer high performance and mastery of any look. Let your brush do the work of perfect makeup application. Color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application:
- Gold = Base
- Platinum = Eye
- Rose Gold = Finish
Real Techniques Bold Metals 101 Triangle Foundation Brush was uniquely designed with 3 different sides for a flawless coverage. This never-before-seen design will revolutionize your foundation application. The largest of the three sides is ideal to cover large areas of the face. Use the cross-hatching technique to blend the product into the skin for full coverage. The 2 angled sides can be used for full coverage under eye, and for blending seamlessly around the nose. The pointed tip is an added bonus for spot coverage. Since the brush has 3 sides you can use 3 colors, and still blend flawlessly.
- Bristles: Softer than ever for the most luxe feel to date. White bristles show exactly how much makeup is on the brush before application.
- Ferrules: Premium quality brass ferrules for maximum durability.
- Handles: The brushes are weighted for perfect in-hand balance, optimal control, and comfort. Unique geometric handles help brushes stay still on your dressing table without rolling away. Handles taper to a diamond tip that easily slides out of pro brush belts.
- Cuts: Refined, hand crafted artistry cuts offer high performance for ultimate application of makeup.
- Tips: Individually tapered, synthetic tips allow for advanced product pickup and a buildable, pristine finish.
- Ideal for: Liquid and cream foundation
- Coverage: Medium to full coverage
- Primary use: Foundation
- Secondary use: Sculpting, contouring, and concealer products
Đang cập nhật
Can be used with liquid and powder foundation. Pick up makeup, and cross-hatch product all over skin. Use the flat edge for application and blending. Use the angled edges for covering hard-to-reach areas, such as under eyes and nose. Use the tip to spot cover blemishes.