Real Techniques Bold Metals 300 Tapered Blush Brush
Exclusively at ULTA! Introducing a new line of luxury makeup brushes designed with sisters Sam & Nic Chapman, the stars behind the top-rated YouTube channel Pixiwoo. The Bold Metals Collection by Real Techniques pairs unbelievably soft bristles with striking metallic detail. Handles are weighted for optimal control and comfort. Refined artistry cuts offer high performance and mastery of any look. Let your brush do the work of perfect makeup application. Color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application:
- Gold = Base
- Platinum = Eye
- Rose Gold = Finish
Real Techniques Bold Metals 300 Tapered Blush Brush has an expert-designed bristle shape which provides focused application of cheek color. Highlights and sculpts across cheeks for a seamless finish. Bristles are perfectly spaced for an air-brushed, buildable application. Easily apply color to apples of the cheeks, and blend to your personal preference.
- Bristles: Softer than ever for the most luxe feel to date. White bristles show exactly how much makeup is on the brush before application.
- Ferrules: Premium quality brass ferrules for maximum durability.
- Handles: The brushes are weighted for perfect in-hand balance, optimal control, and comfort. Unique geometric handles help brushes stay still on your dressing table without rolling away. Handles taper to a diamond tip that easily slides out of pro brush belts.
- Cuts: Refined, hand crafted artistry cuts offer high performance for ultimate application of makeup.
- Tips: Individually tapered, synthetic tips allow for advanced product pickup and a buildable, pristine finish.
- Ideal for: Blush, contouring and finishing powders
- Coverage: Medium to full coverage
- Primary use: Applying blush
- Secondary use: Setting and highlighting
Đang cập nhật
Apply powder or cream blush onto the apples of the cheek, and blend outwards towards the hair line.