Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour Brush
Exclusively at ULTA! Introducing a new line of luxury makeup brushes designed with sisters Sam & Nic Chapman, the stars behind the top-rated YouTube channel Pixiwoo. The Bold Metals Collection by Real Techniques pairs unbelievably soft bristles with striking metallic detail. Handles are weighted for optimal control and comfort. Refined artistry cuts offer high performance and mastery of any look. Let your brush do the work of perfect makeup application. Color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application:
- Gold = Base
- Platinum = Eye
- Rose Gold = Finish
Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour Brush has a dense, flattop head that creates shadows and highlights on targeted areas of face to play up your favorite features. Ideal for contouring and sculpting.
- Bristles: Softer than ever for the most luxe feel to date. White bristles show exactly how much makeup is on the brush before application.
- Ferrules: Premium quality brass ferrules for maximum durability.
- Handles: The brushes are weighted for perfect in-hand balance, optimal control, and comfort. Unique geometric handles help brushes stay still on your dressing table without rolling away. Handles taper to a diamond tip that easily slides out of pro brush belts.
- Cuts: Refined, hand crafted artistry cuts offer high performance for ultimate application of makeup.
- Tips: Individually tapered, synthetic tips allow for advanced product pickup and a buildable, pristine finish.
- Ideal for: Creams, powders, and liquids
- Coverage: Medium to full coverage
- Primary use: Contouring and highlighting to create definition
- Secondary use: Buffing and blending foundation
Đang cập nhật
Buff cream and powder makeup into contours of the face for dimension. The unique bristle shapes allow blending out harsh lines, and light/dark colors. Apply contouring color in several areas, to create a defined, contoured look.
- Under cheekbones
- Along the bridge of the nose
- Top of the forehead, along the hairline
- Along jawline and blended into the neck