Ck One Color Gel Eye Liner w/ Brush
ck One Color Gel Eye Liner w/ Brush is long wearing + high impact color. Includes custom designed, full size eye liner brush for precise application.
The Gel Eye Liner w/ Brush is a customized duo that features a silky gel formula and a full size brush, perfect for the precise eyeliner application of both simple and elaborate looks.
CK One Color recommends completing each step on both eyes before moving onto the next, this will help you to keep the look symmetrical.
- Sketch the outline of the wing using a guide (e.g.: a small piece of tape placed at the corner of the eye).
- To erase any uneven edges or mistakes, you can use a thin or pointed Q-tip dipped into a bit of waterproof makeup remover.
- The eye liner should be as close to your eyelashes base as possible: the closer the line, the bigger the eye!
- Another makeup technique, known as "tight lining", which consists in just applying liner to the lash line of your upper lashes - right at the waterline. It's a great way to apply eye makeup when you want to look a bit polished without wearing much makeup. You could choose to either flick your upper eyelash line upward (create a cat eye or winged look) or for something very natural, let it taper. Perfect your look with 2 coats of mascara.
- Always start with clean brushes and the moment you have finished using it, clean it. Any trace from the previous eye liner will interfere with your final look even if it is used with the same makeup due to environmental factors and oxidation.
- To clean your brush: Don't forget to wipe off any excess formula with tissue after use, use any brush cleanser. To wash the brush, immerse it in lukewarm water with a small amount of mild detergent and move the brush back & forth lightly. Rinse thoroughly and remove excess water by dabbing the brush hair surface on a dry towel or tissue. Then, lay the brush sideways (to preserve the shape of the tool) in a well-ventilated shaded area to dry completely before use. Ensure the bristles are still firm and straight for the best result. Replace any of your brushes on which bristles are no longer straight.
Isododecane, Polyethylene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Barium Sulfate, Lecithin. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).