The Body Shop Honey Bronze Brillance Powder
The Body Shop difference: The Honey Bronze Brilliance Powder contains Community Fair Trade honey from Ethiopia. It's sourced from Beza Mar - a collective of beekeepers in the remote Sheka rainforest region. The beekeepers harvest the comb from handcrafted bamboo hives using techniques passed down through generations.
How it works:
- Community Fair Trade marula oil provides essential fatty acids that help to repair the skin¿s moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness.
- Light diffusing particles instantly brighten the skin and help reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to soften, condition and protect the skin.
- Instant shimmer Integrated.
- Cruelty-free brush.
- No-mess application.
- For face and decolletage.
The Community Fair Trade partnership provides a regular income, as well as helping to preserve the endangered rainforest and its wildlife.
Apply directly with the integrated brush. Use to highlight cheeks and decolletage.
Mica (Opacifier), Talc (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Nylon-12 (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Polyethylene (Opacifier), Silica (Absorbent), PTFE (Bulking Agent), Pentylene Glycol (Solvent), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Benzyl PCA (Humectant), Cera Alba (Emulsifier/Emollient), Mel (Natural Additive), Tocopherol (Antioxidant). [+/- CI 77491 (color), CI 77891 (color), CI 77492 (color), CI 77499 (color)].