The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil
The Body Shop difference: The Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil contains Community Fair Trade honey from Ethiopia. It's sourced from Beza Mar - a collective of beekeepers in the remote Sheka rainforest region. The beekeepers harvest the comb from handcrafted bamboo hives using techniques passed down through generations.
How it works:
- Community Fair Trade honey from Ethiopia moisturizes the skin¿s surface.
- Monoi fragrance is made from Tahitian Gardenias also called Tiare flower.
- Community Fair Trade brazil nut oil from Peru helps to moisturise the skin leaving it feeling soft.
- Community Fair Trade beeswax from Cameroon provides a protective barrier to help the skin retain moisture.
- Vitamin E is a powerful anti-oxidant to fight the production of free radicals.
- Tan-enhancing shimmer.
- Non-greasy finish.
The Body Shop's Community Fair Trade partnership provides a regular income, as well as helping to preserve the endangered rainforest and its wildlife.
Apply over body using circular motions. Wash hands after use. Avoid contact with fabrics.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Isononyl Isononanoate (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Silica (Absorbent), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil (Emollient), Fragrance (Fragrance), Beeswax (Emulsifier/Emollient), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Honey (Natural Additive), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Mica (Opacifier), Iron Oxides (color), Titanium Dioxide (color).