B. Kamins Laboratories Lip Balm SPF 20 0.5 oz (15 ml)
This soothing lip balm helps to moisturize and protect lips from sun, wind and extreme temperatures.
It helps to repair chapped, sore lips with maple and softening essential oils, and helps prevent the breakout of lip sores with UVA/UVB sunscreening agents. This treatment creates a smoother palette for lipstick application by diminishing the appearance of fine lines and reducing the feathering of lip color. Use anytime for softer, more luscious lips.
- Helps moisturize dry cracked lips with powerful emollient ingredients.
- SPF 20 sunscreens provide protection against harmful UVA/UVB sunrays which helps prevent the breakout of lip sores.
- May be used several times daily under and over lipstick.
- User-friendly applicator that permits direct application onto lips.
- Tested for purity
- Dermatologist recommended
- Not tested on animals
May be used several times daily. Squeeze tube and, using the angled tube applicator, apply directly to lips 15-30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply as needed, especially after prolonged sun exposure, drinking, or eating.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) (7.5%), Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) (5%), Zinc Oxide (4%)
Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Petrolatum, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax/Cire d'Abeille), Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax/Cire de Carnauba), Paraffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acer Saccharum (Maple Isolate/Isolat d'Erable), Flavour/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate