The Body Shop Lip Scuff
The Body Shop difference: The Lip Scuff contains Community Fair Trade marula oil from the Eudafano Women's Co-operative in Namibia. Marula fruits are hand-selected, the nuts are extracted and dried in the sun. The kernels are cold-pressed to release the oil.
How it works:
- Marula oil Is an effective moisturizer that also helps condition the skin over time.
- Marula oil is also provides essential fatty acids that help to repair the skin¿s moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness.
- Crushed fig stone granules help to gently remove dead skin cells.
- Community Fair Trade beeswax from Cameroon acts as a barrier that helps seal s in moisture.
- Macademia nut oil moisturizes the skin.
By setting up their own factory, the 5,000 Eudafano Women's Co-operative members have gained entrepreneurial skills and, they tell us, a newfound self-esteem.
Gently apply Lip Scuff over the lips and rub them together before removing the residue with a tissue. Use one to two times per week, or as required.
Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethyl Macadamiate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Beeswax, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone Candelillate, Polyethylene, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Lanolin Oil, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Powder, Boron Nitride, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthyl Lactate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake.