The Body Shop Metallic Eye Definer
The Body Shop difference: The Eye Definers contain Community Fair Trade marula oil from the Eudafano Women's Co-operative in Namibia. Marula fruits are hand-selected, the nuts are extracted and dried in the sun. The kernels are cold-pressed to release the oil.
How it works:
- Community Fair Trade marula oil is a very effective moisturizer that also helps to condition the skin over time.
- Made with Forest Stewardship Council beech wood meaning that the wood in this product comes from well managed forests independently certified in accordance with the rules of the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Natural waxes help to enable smooth application, moisturize to condition the skin, and helps to keep product texture consistent.
- A long-lasting, non-dragging and smudge-resistant formulation will not drag the skin on the delicate eye area.
- A preservative-free formulation minimizes the chances of causing a reaction on the skin.
- Intense color.
- Pearl pigments provide great color pay-off with intense metallic effects to light up the eye area.
By setting up their own factory, the 5,000 Eudafano Women's Co-operative members have gained entrepreneurial skills and, they tell us, a newfound self-esteem.
Apply along the upper or lower lash lines.
Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Emollient/Hair Conditioner), Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emollient), Ceresin (Stabiliser), Beeswax (Emulsifier/Emollient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Mica (Opacifier), Black 2 (Colorant).