Smashbox Photo Angle Pure Pigment Gel Liner
Nothing makes a picture pop like some serious color, so with that in mind, Smashbox developed a spectrum of high-impact, richly pigmented hues. Try a colorful cat eye, graphic editorial look and so much more. It's all about playtime with this take-anywhere pen that combines the intensity of a gel with the creativity of a magic marker - no brush required!
Why you'll love it:
- YOUR BEST ANGLE. It's time to look at liner from a new angle: A unique flexible tip with a versatile, angled shape lets you create any line from thin to thick. Plus, the creamy formula glides on for a smooth line every time.
- LONGEST. WEARING. LINER. EVER! With 36 hours of non-stop wear, you never have to worry about transferring, flaking or fading. The waterproof formula dries instantly for a look that really, REALLY lasts.
Just the facts:
- 36 hours of non-stop wear
- Waterproof, transfer-proof
- Unique angled tip creates any line - from thin to thick
Đang cập nhật
To start: For first-time use, twist the base multiple times just until product is slightly visible on tip. If a ball of gel accumulates, please wipe excess away with a tissue. It's key to know that you need only 1-2 clicks per eye.
Get it on: Unique angled tip calls for a light hand and short strokes. Drawing one continuous line can cause streaks. Always, start at the middle upper lashline and line to outer corner. Then, apply to upper inner corner. FYI: Creamy formula works best immediately after you dispense it. Correct and perfect your line with a dab of primer on a Q-tip, if necessary.
For next time: Be sure to wipe any excess gel off tip with a tissue and replace cap to get a fresh line every time. Otherwise, the formula could dry out. (If you haven't used your liner in a while, just wipe away initial product that may be a little dry.) Removing gel liner from your lid is simple with any oil-based eye makeup remover.