I HAVE NOW UPLOADED BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES! SEE FOR YOURSELF MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF USING REVITALASH ADVANCED CONDITIONER FOR NEARLY 5 MONTHS!
Firstly, I have to say WOW! I usually hate gimmicks, and do not trust all the hype around the 'next miracle product' however this is one item that I can now no longer live without. Its such a breath of fresh air to purchase a product that does EXACTLY what it claims.
I am 26, Chinese Oriental, with naturally straight, short stubbly eyelashes....I would use eyelash extensions for weeks, months non-stop, always wanting to make my eyes have that 'pop-out' effect that extensions create. However I hated removing them, mainly because the removal stuff killed my eyes and stung so much! But for long lashes, I could sleep and shower in, it was worth the pain. However it was becoming a massive chore to keep up the maintenance of lash extensions...so I did my research and decided to purchase Revitalash Advanced Conditioner..thinking what can I lose? I already have short, horrible straight oriental lashes....the worst case scenario was that I would have to wear lash extensions again....no biggie....
OMG, every lady needs this product! I know its pricey, here in the UK it costs between £60-£80 for a 3.5ml bottle, however I have been using this 7.5 weeks and the results are gobsmacking. I have before and after pictures which I can show you.
Pros and Cons from my experience:
1) Does what it claims...7.5 weeks on, and my lashes are double, possibly even triple in length, noticeably stronger, and I would even say thicker too.
2) I no longer have straight oriental lashes, but curly long lashes - no need for an eyelash curler, but I do use my Shiseido Eyelash curler when I want the Extra-Wow factor.
3) No longer have to cake on my mascara...believe it or not, one layer of mascara is all I need. I actually wouldn't need mascara on, but I like the 'almost fake' look.
4)I have received compliments from my colleagues in work, they cannot believe the stuff works, and they actually think I have eyelash extensions in! But I don't :)
5) No longer need eyelash extensions, or wear lash strips on a night out as I have 'false looking' lashes that are all real.
6) I have eyelashes which I am proud of.
1) Price, it is pricey at the initial hit of purchasing, but because it actually helps your lashes grow longer and stronger, its worth the price in the long run.
2)I did have side effects in the first 3 weeks - dark eyelids on the edges, Extra facial hair growth (which I waxed and plucked), stinging and puffiness, however I persevered and I no longer have these side effects. If you have these side affects for longer, then I would stop using it.
3)Addictive, as I want to use this everyday as I would rather have stupidly long lashes than what I had before. I do think I'll calm it down a bit over the next few weeks and start using it every few days instead of daily.
The one thing I would say, which others have also re-iterated, BE PATIENT....after 3 weeks of use is when I truly noticed a difference....Before that, I was thinking 'this doesnt work' but think about how fast does your hair on your head grow normally? Not that fast, so please be patient with the growing cycle. It will work! I literally looked at my eyes in the mirror one morning, and the length of my eyelashes hit me! I am still gobsmacked every morning when I look in the mirror.
I hope this review has been helpful, and can post images of before and after if required.