Real Techniques Bold Metals 200 Oval Shadow Brush
Exclusively at ULTA! Introducing a new line of luxury makeup brushes designed with sisters Sam & Nic Chapman, the stars behind the top-rated YouTube channel Pixiwoo. The Bold Metals Collection by Real Techniques pairs unbelievably soft bristles with striking metallic detail. Handles are weighted for optimal control and comfort. Refined artistry cuts offer high performance and mastery of any look. Let your brush do the work of perfect makeup application. Color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application:
- Gold = Base
- Platinum = Eye
- Rose Gold = Finish
Real Techniques Bold Metals 200 Oval Shadow Brush offers the "one-sweep" brush with a full, round shape for all-over eyelid application, and seamless blending of powder and cream eyeshadows. It can also be used for detailed highlighting of the brow bone.
- Bristles: Softer than ever for the most luxe feel to date. White bristles show exactly how much makeup is on the brush before application.
- Ferrules: Premium quality brass ferrules for maximum durability.
- Handles: The brushes are weighted for perfect in-hand balance, optimal control, and comfort. Unique geometric handles help brushes stay still on your dressing table without rolling away. Handles taper to a diamond tip that easily slides out of pro brush belts.
- Cuts: Refined, hand crafted artistry cuts offer high performance for ultimate application of makeup.
- Tips: Individually tapered, synthetic tips allow for advanced product pickup and a buildable, pristine finish.
- Ideal for: Powder, cream, and glitter eye shadows
- Coverage: Medium to full coverage
- Primary use: Applying base eye color
- Secondary use: Highlighting the brow bone
Đang cập nhật
Dip into eyeshadow, and tap off excess product. Sweep eyeshadow across entire eyelid. Blend shadows for a finished look.