I have tried nearly every colour from the emerald, jade, the bronze, browns, black, purples, etc. They were all equally bad. Pigmentation is terrible and most were very sheer, not buildable and super chalky.
Pros: may *possibly* work if lids are primed with super strong primer, some form of grease or industrial strength stage make-up type sealant.
- poor pigmentation (very sheer, more sparkle than anything else)
- container is very, very messy
- pigments do not adhere to skin well
- zero lasting power, I could wipe these off with just a gentle accidental touch
- actual shadow is very dusty, messy, ends up all over the place in your bathroom or on your face either during application time or falling off your eyes throughout the day. . take your pick. Don't be surprised if you have green/purple/black "blush" an hour later instead of eyeshadow. This stuff travels to places you wouldn't even think possible.
-hard to pick up with a brush (formula is downright terrible!)
I would NOT recommend these at all, stick with the cream Color Tattoos - far, far better quality, and they don't feel like you're trying to put dust on your eyelids.