Not really a fan. People who have this either love it or hate it. Seems like there's no middle ground. I fall into the "hate" category.
1. It's way too much work. When I use this, I have to literally sit there doing JUST my eyelashes for 10-15 minutes. Who wants to bother with this??
2. Irritation. Thank God I didn't have some of the experiences that others have had. I did however, always have irritation while using this. I went SO SLOW when i used this stuff. I made sure I didn't swipe the wand close to my eyes, I started mid-lash and worked my way up. It didn't matter how careful I was, those fibers love to stick to your lash line and get all up in there and under the eyelid. It HURTS. Every single time I've used this mascara, I've spent the night rubbing my eyes, tearing up, blinking, and basically just having a night ruined because of these things getting into my eye crevices.
3. The damn fibers!!! I followed the directions to the T. It didn't matter. That "setting gel" or whatever it was, felt like nothing. It was almost like nothing was even in the tube. I never felt like my lashes were being coated, or sealed. At the end of every application I had those fibers all over my face, inside my eyeballs, on my nose, my cheeks. I literally do not get this mascara at all.
4. End result? Super clumpy. Obscenely clumpy. Clumpy as in: I had to take it off and start over because I looked ridiculous. I even used lash brushes, applied in a "side to side" motion. Clumpy. Clumpy with a hairy face.
5. Price. For a 3-month shelf life, $40 with tax/shipping is ridiculous. I just purchased a mascara that I found at Marshall's for $2.99. (It honestly works better than Younique!) Don't be fooled by the price tag. More expensive does not mean it's a better product. Especially for all of those who have developed serious eye conditions, you're PAYING just to put God knows what in your eyes!
You can put $40 to better use than on this mascara.